Paneer & Spring Onion Paratha
Servings - 2 - 3
Wheat flour - 130 grams
Grated paneer - 55 grams
Spring onions - 70 grams
Green chili - 1/2 teaspoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Water - 100 milliliters
1. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except oil and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
2. Take a medium size ball from the dough. (see video)
3. Roll a dough ball into medium sized paratha or rounds.
4. Heat a pan, place paratha on it and cook on moderate heat for three minutes. Turn it and pour a teaspoon of oil, spread it on paratha and shallow fry over low heat.
5. Turn it and again pour a teaspoon of oil other side. Cook on low heat till golden brown.
6. Serve hot with fresh yogurt or butter.