1. Take 500 milliliters water in a bowl and wash 170 grams white lentils.
2. Strain out the water.
3. Put them on a clean dry cloth and rub until the moisture disappear.
4. Dry for 20 minutes.
5. Roast 35 grams cashews, 35 grams almonds in a pan for 2 - 3 minutes and keep aside.
6. Roast 30 grams oats, 1/2 teaspoon cardamom in a pan for 2 minutes and keep aside.
7. Now roast dry white lentils until they turn into light brown.
8. Now blend all the roasted ingredients one by one and keep aside.
9. Heat 50 grams ghee in a pan, add 80 grams finger millet and sauce for 2 - 3 minutes.
10. Now add, oats powder, cashew & almonds powder, white lentils powder and mix well.
11. Add 225 grams jaggery and mix for 2 - 3 minutes on low heat.
12. Transfer the mixture into the bowl, add 110 grams ghee and mix well.
13. Now take a small part of the mixture and shape them into ladoo.
14. Garnish with pistachios.