1. Heat 880 milliliters water in a deep pan, add 115 grams carrot, 1 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon oil and mix it well.
2. Cover it with lid and boil for 3 minutes.
3. Now, add 100 grams broccoli and mix well.
4. Again cover it with lid and boil till the veggies are fully cooked.
5. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a heavy skillet, add 1 tablespoon garlic and saute for a minute.
6. Add 95 grams onions and fry till translucent.
7. Now, add 85 grams bell pepper, 120 grams tomato and saute for 5 - 7 minutes.
8. Add 65 grams spring onions and mix it well. Cook till the veggies are done.
9. Then, add 1/2 teaspoon black pepper and mix it well.
10. Now, add the boiled veggies in it and give it a nice stir.
11. Cover it with lid and cook for 3 - 5 minutes.
12. Serve hot with rice.