Strawberry Banana Mini Pancakes
Servings - 2 - 3
All purpose flour - 150 grams
Baking powder - 2 tablespoons
Powdered sugar - 2 tablespoons
Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
Milk - 300 milliliters
Egg - 1
Butter - 1 tablespoon
Strawberry - to taste
Banana - to taste
Nutella - to taste
Powdered sugar - for garnishing
Maple syrup - for garnishing
1. Take a bowl and stainer. Add 150 grams all purpose flour, 2 tablespoons baking powder, 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt and strain the.
2. Now, take a jug, add 300 milliliters milk, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon butter and mix it well.
3. Pour this mixture into flour mixture and mix well to make a thick batter.
4. Drop batter by teaspoonful onto pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes, flip and continue cooking until golden brown.
5. Thread pancakes onto skewers, alternating with strawberries, banana and nutella spread.
6. Garnish with powdered sugar and maple syrup.
7. Serve and enjoy!