1. In a bowl, add 70 grams mayonnaise, 40 grams ketchup and mix it well. Keep aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, add 155 grams gram flour, 40 grams onions, 40 grams tomato, 40 grams bell pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric, 200 milliliters water and mix it well to make a thick batter.
3. Take a tawa, grease it with some oil.
4. Pour a spoonful of the batter on it and spread in a circular motion to make a thick round shape.
5. Cook till it turns light brown in color from both sides.
6. Take burger bun and place them on tawa and cook for 2 minutes. Keep aside.
7. Spread some mayonnaise sauce on a bun and place a chilla on top of it.
8. Spread mayonnaise sauce on top of chilla and place another chilla.
9. Take another bun and spread the sauce on it.
10. Place it on the top.