1. In a mixing bowl, add 180 grams sabudana, 500 milliliters water and soak for 5 - 6 hours.
2. Take a pan, add 160 grams peanuts and dry roast them until it turns golden brown in color.
3. Remove it from heat and crush the peanuts well. Keep aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, add 560 grams boiled potatoes and mash them with the help of a food masher.
5. Add soaked sabudana, crushed peanuts, 12 grams coriander, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, 1 teaspoon red chili, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons lemon juice and mix it well.
6. Take some mixture in your hands and shape it into a long cylindrical shape.
7. Heat sufficient oil in a heavy skillet and deep fry these until it turns golden brown and crispy.
8. Darin it on an absorbent paper.
9. Serve hot with ketchup.
Potato Rava Fingers
Servings - 2 - 3
Water - 220 milliliters
Oil - 1/2 teaspoon
Semolina - 195 grams
Boiled mashed potatoes - 400 grams
Green chili - 2 teaspoons
Black pepper - 1 teaspoon
Salt - 1 1/2 teaspoons
Coriander - 15 grams
Oil - for greasing & frying