1. Take a pan, add 250 milliliters water, 40 grams almonds and bring it to a boil.
2. Remove it from heat.
3. Peel the almonds and transfer this into a blender, add 30 grams fried onions, 1 teaspoon green chili and blend it into a smooth paste.
4. Keep aside.
5. Heat 20 milliliters oil in a another pan, add 330 grams mushrooms and saute for 7 - 10 minutes or until it turns golden brown in color.
6. Heat 250 milliliters water in a another pan, add 95 grams onions, 1 tablespoon ginger, 1 teaspoon garlic and stir well.
7. Bring it to a boil.
8. Boil for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
9. Remove it from heat and transfer this into a blender.
10. Blend it into a smooth paste and keep aside.
11. Heat 30 milliliters oil in a skillet, add 4 pods cloves, 1 pod black cardamom, 2 pods green cardamom, 1 cinnamon stick and stir for a minute.
12. Then, add the blended onion paste and cook for 3 - 5 minutes.
13. Add 1/4 teaspoon turmeric and stir well.
14. Add 1 teaspoon red chili, 1 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
15. Now, add 150 milliliters water and mix it well.
16. Bring it to a boil.
17. Then, add the sauted mushrooms and mix it well.
18. Now, add the blended almond paste and mix it again.
19. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
20. Add 120 milliliters water and mix it well.
21. Cover it with lid and cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
22. Open the lid and give it a nice stir.
23. Add 1 teaspoon sugar and mix it well.
24. Add 1 teaspoon garam masala, 2 teaspoons dry fenugreek leaves and mix it again.
25. Cook for another 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
26. Remove it from heat.
27. Garnish with coriander.
28. Serve hot.