1. In a mixing bowl, add 150 grams split Bengal gram, 500 milliliters water and soak for 2 hours.
2. In another mixing bowl, add 130 grams pigeon peas, 130 grams whole green gram, 500 milliliters water and soak for 30 minutes.
3. Take a pressure cooker, add 1.2 litre water, soaked pigeon peas, whole green gram, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric and mix it well.
4. Cover it with lid and cook till you hear 2 - 3 whistles.
5. Heat 30 milliliters oil in a skillet, add 1 teaspoon cumin, 2 teaspoons garlic, 2 teaspoons ginger, 1 teaspoon green chili and sauce 2 - 3 minutes.
6. Now, add 120 grams onions and fry till translucent or until it turns golden brown in color.
7. Add 170 grams tomato and saute until it turns soft and pulpy.
8. Then, add 1/4 teaspoon turmeric, 1 teaspoon cumin powder, 1 teaspoon coriander powder, 1 teaspoon red chili, 1/4 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
9. Now, add boiled dal and mix it well.
10. Add 1 tablespoon coriander and mix it well again.
11. Take a aluminium foil and place it on cooked dal.
12. Place a charcoal on it and add 1 teaspoon ghee in it.
13. Cover it with lid and cover for 5 minutes.
14. Now, in a mixing bowl, add 300 grams wheat flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 30 milliliters ghee and mix it.
15. Then, add 150 milliliters water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
16. Rest for 30 minutes.
17. Now, Take a another pressure cooker, add 220 milliliters water, Soaked split Bengal gram and cover it with lid and cook till you hear 1 whistle.
18. Heat 15 milliliters oil in a skillet, 1 teaspoon cumin, 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, 1 teaspoon ginger, 2 green chili and sauce 1 - 2 minutes.
19. Add 1/4 teaspoon turmeric and mix it.
20. Now, add boiled dal and mix it well.
21. Then, add 1/2 teaspoon red chili, 1 teaspoon coriander powder, 1 teaspoon salt and mix it well again.
22. Transfer it into a bowl, add 1 tablespoon and mix.
23. Take a ball from the dough and flatten it with the help of a fingers.
24. Add some prepared mixture on it.
25. Close it tightly and flatten it with the help of rolling pin.
26. Heat sufficient oil in a heavy skillet and deep fry these until it turns golden brown and crispy.