1. Take a skillet, add 1 litre water, 2 teaspoons oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 140 grams noodles and mix it well.
2. Bring it to a boil.
3. Boil for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
4. Remove it from heat and drain the noodles.
5. Transfer this into a bowl, add 2 teaspoons corn flour and mxi it well.
6. Spread the noodles evenly on a tray.
7. Dry for 30 minutes.
8. Heat 30 milliliters oil in a pan, add 300 grams paneer and cook until it turns golden brown in color from all sides.
9. Remove it from heat and drain it on an absorbent paper.
10. Heat 20 milliliters oil in a heavy skillet, add 1 tablespoon ginger, 1 tablespoon garlic and stir for a minute.
11. Add 15 grams coriander roots, 20 grams spring onions and mix it well.
12. Then, add 60 grams onions, 200 grams bell pepper, 75 grams sweet corns, 75 grams cabbage, 65 grams carrot and mix it well.
13. Saute the veggies for 7 - 10 minutes on medium heat.
14. Add 60 grams schezwan sauce, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon vinegar and mix it well.
15. Now, add 500 milliliters water and mix it again.
16. Bring it to a boil.
17. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper and mix it well.
18. In a bowl, add 2 tablespoons corn flour, 50 milliliters water and mix it well.
19. Pour the mixture into the heavy skillet and mix it well.
20. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
21. Now, add the fried paneer in it and mix it well.
22. Remove it from heat.
23. Heat sufficient oil in a pan, place a round shape vessel and add the noodles in it.
24. Once it it gets light brown in color remove the vessel.
25. Fry until it turns golden brown in color from both sides.
26. Remove it from heat and drain it on an absorbent paper.
27. Add the chilli paneer in a bowl. Add the fried noodles on top of it.
28. Add some more chilli paneer on it.
29. Garnish with spring onions.
30. Serve hot.