1. In a mixing bowl, add 250 grams all purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 20 milliliters oil and mix it well.
2. Add 120 milliliters water and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
3. Rest the dough for 30 minutes.
4. In a bowl, add 6 grams dry red chili, add 150 milliliters water and soak for 20 - 25 minutes.
5. Heat 30 milliliters oil in a pan, add 2 teaspoons garlic, 2 teaspoons ginger and stir for 1 - 2 minutes.
6. Then, add 70 grams onions and fry till translucent.
7. Now, add 50 grams carrots, 50 grams cabbage and mix it well.
8. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat.
9. Add 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon vinegar and mix it well.
10. In a blender, add the soaked red chili, 10 grams garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon vinegar and blend it into a smooth paste.
11. Take a ball from dough and flatten it with the help of a rolling pin.
12. Cut out a circle from it.
13. Add the prepared stuffing on it and shape them like a momo. (See Video)
14. Heat sufficient oil in a heavy skillet and deep fry these until golden brown and crispy.
15. Drain it on an absorbent paper.
16. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a pan, add 65 grams onions, 40 grams bell pepper and mix it well.
17. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes on medium heat or until it turns golden brown in color.
18. Add 1 teaspoon chaat masala and mix it well.
19. Then, add the prepared chutney, 70 grams fresh cream and mix it well.
20. Bring it to a boil.
21. Now, add the fried momos in it and mix it well.
22. Cook for 3 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
23. Add 2 tablespoons coriander and mix it well.
24. Garnish with coriander and fresh cream.