1. Heat 900 milliliters water in a pressure cooker, add 550 grams raw mangoes and cover it with lid.
2. Cook till you hear 1 whistle.
3. Remove it from heat and cool for 20 minutes.
4. Peel off the skin of mangoes and keep aside.
5. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pot, add 1 teaspoon cumin and stir well.
6. Add 1/2 teaspoon red chili, 1 teaspoon salt and stir again.
7. Now, add the boiled mangoes and mix it well.
8. Add 440 milliliters boiled mango water and stir well.
9. Then, add 300 grams jaggery and stir until the jaggery is fully dissolved.
10. Bring it to a boil and cook till the gravy thickens.
11. Remove it from heat and cool for 30 minutes.
12. Serve with roti, paratha or rice.
13. You can refrigerate it for about a week.