1. Heat 700 milliliters water in a pot, add 145 grams spinach and boil for about 5 minutes.
2. Remove it from heat and drain well.
3. Transfer this into a blender, add 1 teaspoon garlic, 1 teaspoon ginger, 1 tablespoon green chili and blend it into a smooth paste. Keep aside.
4. Take 300 grams mushrooms and cut it into pieces.
5. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a pan, add 300 grams mushrooms, 1/4 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
6. Cook for 5 - 7 minutes or until it turns golden brown in color.
7. Remove it from heat. Keep aside.
8. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a pan, add 85 grams onions and fry till translucent.
9. Now, add the blended spinach puree and stir well.
10. Bring it to a boil. Cook for 8 - 10 minutes.
11. Then, add the cooked mushrooms, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon sugar and mix it well.
12. Cook for another 4 - 5 minutes on medium heat.
13. Serve hot with roti.