1. Clean and slit the bitter gourd from center.
2. Remove the seeds from inside carefully.
3. Transfer this into a bowl, add 1 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
4. Rest for 30 minutes.
5. Add 1 litre water in it and wash it properly.
6. Heat 1.5 litres water in a heavy skillet, add 100 grams tamarind and mix it well.
7. Bring it to a boil.
8. Now, add the washed bitter gourds in it and Cover it with lid.
9. Boil for about 10 minutes on medium heat.
10. Remove from heat and drain the bitter gourds. Keep aside.
11. In a blender, add 150 grams onions, 20 grams mint, 3 green chili, 1 teaspoon cumin, 1 teaspoon salt and blend it into a smooth puree.
12. Take the bitter gourd and spread honey inside it.
13. Fill it with prepared mixture.
14. Now, take a thread and move around the bitter gourd to close it properly.
15. Heat sufficient oil in a skillet and shallow fry these until it turns dark brown in color from all sides.
16. Remove it from heat.
17. Serve hot with roti.