Servings - 2 - 3
Warm water - 300 milliliters
Sugar - 1 1/2 teaspoons
Dry yeast - 1 1/2 tablespoons
All purpose flour - 360 grams
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Oil - 1 tablespoon
Maize flour - for dusting
Butter - for brushing
1. In a mixing bowl, add 300 milliliters water, 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar, 1 1/2 tablespoons dry yeast and mix it.
2. Rest for 5 minutes.
3. Now, add 360 grams all purpose flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon oil and knead it into a smooth soft dough.
4. Rest for 1 hour.
5. Now, divide the dough into 1/4 portion.
6. Roll the dough ball in circular shape using a rolling pin.
7. Now, cut it into a square shape.
8. Then, spread pizza sauce over it and sprinkle some mozzarella cheese, sweet corns, mushrooms, black olives, oregano, chilli flakes.
9. Now, roll the pastry up as tightly as possible and cut the roll into equal slices.
10. Then, transfer it into a baking tray.
11. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C. Bake for 10 minutes.