1. Take a pressure cooker, add 1 litre water, 300 grams soaked kidney beans, 1 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
2. Cover it with lid and cook till you hear 2 - 3 whistles.
3. Remove it from heat.
4. Take 290 grams onions and cut it into pieces.
5. Transfer this into a blender, add 1 tablespoon ginger, 1 tablespoon garlic, 3 green chili and blend it into a smooth puree.
6. Take 430 grams tomato and cut it into slices.
7. Transfer this into a blender and blend it into a smooth puree.
8. Heat 45 milliliters ghee in a heavy skillet, add 1 teaspoon cumin and stir well.
9. Then, add the blended onion paste and fry until it turns golden brown in color.
10. Add 1 teaspoon turmeric and stir well.
11. Now, add the blended tomato puree and mix it well.
12. Cook for 7 - 10 minutes on low heat.
13. Add 1 teaspoon red chili, 1 teaspoon coriander powder, 1 teaspoon salt and mix it well.
14. Now, add the cooked kidney beans in it and mix it well.
15. Bring it to a boil.
16. Cover it with lid and cook for about 10 - 15 minutes on medium heat.
17. Open the lid, add 1 teaspoon garam masala and mix it well.
18. Remove it from heat and keep aside.
19. In a bowl, add 320 grams rice, 500 milliliters water and soak for about 20 minutes.
20. Heat 1 tablespoon ghee in a pan, add 1 teaspoon cumin, 320 grams soaked rice and stir well.
21. Then, add 800 milliliters water, 1/2 teaspoons alt and stir again.
22. Cover it with lid and cook for about 20 minutes or until the water get absorbed.
23. Remove it from heat.
24. Garnish the rajma with coriander.
25. Serve rajma with prepared rice.